When an HVAC system malfunctions it is easy to recognize that the heat or cold air conditioning is not working. Other systems fail slowly and at a much less noticeable pace. These same systems are not typically checked until a failure occurs. Pipes backing up because of roots in a drain is a common call for plumbers and a good example of the slow failure of a pipe. The owner is unaware of the growing problem until there is a service interruption.
At MC3 Solutions we specialize in the unseen Infrastructure servicing most Urban Communities. Pipes carry freshwater to us, dirty water away, and stormwater where it is controlled; until they don’t and that’s where we can help.
Some common defect and repair examples include:
- Road or Parking Lot surface repairs because of the soil and pipes below them.
- Failing laterals exiting or within Commercial Developments.
- Drain pipes inside area’s inaccessible to common tools due to concrete or utility duct bank coverage.
- Storm Drains, Culvert Pipes, and reshaping detention ponds due to sediment and storm damage.
- Failing sewer pipes due to age, chemical attack, or environmental wear.
- Crumbling Manholes that need repair or replacement.
We will discuss your problem, investigate the root cause, and get the right solution proposed and installed within a timely manner.
We are able to provide these general repair types:
- Cleaning and Televising Pipes for problem analysis.
- NO DIG, or Trenchless Solutions
- Pressure pipe cleaning and coating
- Manhole Installation or Rehabilitation
- Lateral Clean Out Installation
- Leak Detection (exterior)
- Special floor or chemical resistant coatings
- Excavated repair and surface restoration
- Gravity Pipe Cleaning and Liner Installation
- Technical Reporting. We provide Engineering Services as well as Contracting Work
While we’re not on-call plumbers serving Residential clients, we can recommend a few local plumbers with whom we’ve partnered.